- When notified of the claim, the company will take actions as follows:
1.1 If the damage survey is not required, the company will request documents for consideration of the claim.
(Click >> Documents for Consideration)
1.2 In case of damage survey, the company will send an officer to survey the damage by appointment, and issue a letter requesting documents for consideration of claiming compensation
(Click Documents for Consideration)
- After receiving complete documents in item 1., the company will consider the claim for compensation and inform the insured's result of consideration and a report from the survey officer, in the event that a damage survey is required, to a beneficiary or the person who has the right to claim the insurance policy within 7-15 days
- The company will pay compensation within 15 days after receiving the signed consent agreement.
- If the damage is not covered by the policy, the company will notify the insured / beneficiary / person entitled to claim under the insurance policy, and then issue a letter notifying the results of consideration of claims.
- If there is a disagreement with the result of the consideration of the claim, and the solution cannot be reached, the insured / beneficiary / person entitled to claim under the insurance policy can perform as follows:
5.1 Contact / send documents or additional information back to the company to review the consideration of the compensation
5.2 Contact the Company's complaint department >> Click here
Download: Claim Documents